Thursday

The Lunatic is On the Grass, ... Drunk!

-
American Musician Nearly Run Over
by Queen of England


Kevin Montgomery: ... "So, i'm walking through Windsor Great Park in outside Windsor Castle......and all of a sudden i'm startled by a car right behind me.......i spun around and the Queen passed by me in a Jaguar.......yes, she was driving......had a lime green hat on......the path in front of the castle is normally only used by pedestrians.......even bicycles are not allowed, but it is her property so i reckon she can do what she wants!!!
I just happened to be filming at the moment she came up behind me, or i would never have gotten it on film.
Anyway, it was kind of cool.........who can say they were that close to the Queen......i'm quite sure that will be our only meeting!!!! British people might not find this interesting, but for an American it was pretty cool." ... (video below)



-

The video above inspired me to come up with new lyrics
to the Sex Pistols' song, "Roadrunner."

Old song:

Roadrunner roadrunner
Going faster miles an hour
Gonna ride by the stop-n-shop
With the radio on


New song:

Drunkdriver Alzheimer
Scare the peasants with my Jaguar
Drivin' fast down the pedestrian path
With my lime green hat on