Saturday

3 Things Would Transform the World For Better

-
One: as individuals, we step out of the fear of what other people think of us because that is the prison that most people live in. And once you're in the fear of what someone else thinks, you are not living YOUR life in YOUR truth; you are living someone else's version of what they think you should be. In other words, you're in the herd now. If we step out of the fear of what other people think, as individuals, and say, to use the title of one of my books, I Am Me, I Am Free, and if you don't like it, that's fine-you have a right not to like it-but this is me! At that point we cease to be a sheep. And if enough of us do it, we cease to be a herd of sheep.

Second: we allow everyone else to express their uniqueness, even though it differs from ours. You know, "What a crime; call the police; my goodness me, this person thinks different than me!" Once we do that, we cease to be a sheep dog for the rest of the herd. Just those two things alone, and this whole edifice of imposed power starts to crumble because the very basis of it is crumbling.

Third: the balance point, no one seeks to impose what they believe on anyone else, so all are respecting everyone's free will, so that my belief is not imposed on anyone else.

-David Icke-


Have you had your hugs anD rugs today?